Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
I am what you call comically eclectic. I love all sort of weird and exciting ventures most people would dare pass. I love finding out new endeavors and trying it for myself. I am a people person so you can ask me anything and I will give you a proper response

Friday, August 26, 2011

Senelagese Twist



I'm back again, this time I have so much to tell you. First this summer has been wonderful for me and my family. I actually cut my hair into a bob. I got really bored. Now since the fall/winter is coming upon me I decided to place my hair into protective hairstyle. It took me week and half to complete but I love it!! Tell me what you think. So since I this is protective style I will doing some product reviews for you.

1 comment:

  1. lovely. i want to put in twist but i dont know when i should do so, you've just inspired me to go on a hunt in nyc to find a great hair braider since there are millions of them.. great post

    following hope you'll follow back

    www.mycurlsmyfashion.com

    ReplyDelete