Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
I am what you call comically eclectic. I love all sort of weird and exciting ventures most people would dare pass. I love finding out new endeavors and trying it for myself. I am a people person so you can ask me anything and I will give you a proper response

Monday, November 22, 2010

I'm Back Again

Its been along time. I'm back and with new information pertaining to my hair and what I have learned thus far. Apparently my hair does not like certain silicones and glycerins. Yes this summer I have learned that less is more and now in the winter more is better. Now what I have decided is to try to be better with this blog to help naturals, new naturals, and transitioners help their process.

If any questions please feel free to leave a comment and I will be glad to respond. Also my page will be going under some construction and uploading alot of pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment