Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
I am what you call comically eclectic. I love all sort of weird and exciting ventures most people would dare pass. I love finding out new endeavors and trying it for myself. I am a people person so you can ask me anything and I will give you a proper response

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Summer Time Hair



Hey Everyone!






I know I know. Its been too long. In my defense I am in school for Nursing so that takes alot of my time. I will be posting some pics of my hair and upcoming reviews that I will be doing. If any one want me to review products or styles let me know and I will be delighted to do so. This summer I want to try more innovated hairstyles. Also I have a wedding that I am attending with my husband so I am brainstorming some creative hairstyles. So till we blog again have a wonderful day.

1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain. I just graduated from nursing school in December. I gave up blogs/knitting/crochet & chopped off all of my hair. LOL
    I wish you well.

    ReplyDelete